Friday 17 July 2009

The kindness of a bus driver

My sister came back from a year away in Canada last week and was arriving to meet me in Birmingham by coach. As she didn't have a mobile on her she knew she had to wait until I arrived as I wasn't exactly sure where the coach stop was or where I could park. As I was trying to find somewhere to park I received a call from my sister (on the bus drivers mobile). She then passed the phone to him and he gave me directions. I was quite a way from where I needed to be but the bus driver waited with her so that I could call back if I needed to (I did need to) and so that she wasn't waiting on her own. Bless him he could have just left her (she is an adult after all!!) but I just thought that was really kind of him.

submitted by Keira O'Mara mother and owner of www.mamascarf.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. It's these little things that make all the difference. Nice man :)

    ReplyDelete